Partners-Kosova beside its active participation and contribution in drafting national legal framework, different national laws, action plans, strategies, local regulations, recommendations, trainings, legal advice, consultancy and expertise for national needs, PK has also providing recommendations, expertise and consultancy for international policy makers and CSO’s in different international events, covering the following areas and topics:
- Expert Missions, research analyses and recommendations
- Business Corporate and other Mediations
- Mediating with Gender Sensitizations Awareness
- Transitional Justice and Gender Perspective
- Gender Equality and Mainstreaming
- Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism
- Training, Coaching, Mentoring & Capacity Building
- Facilitation, Mediation, Dialogue Processes
- Peace, Reconciliation and Peace Tables
- Coalition Buildings and Networking
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- The Expert Mission on Gender and Transitional Justice, activity organized by UN Women and the Ministry of Justice in Colombia – Bogota (6-10 February 2017), with active participation of PK Executive Director in the capacity of Gender Expert, invited to contribute with recommendations for government.
- NATO High-Profile Event: Gender Awareness in the Security and Defense Field: April 27-28, 2017, University of San Diego Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Panel 2 – Grounding Gendered Security, (PK Executive Director) invited as a Guest speaker – panelist – Pp presentation (Gender and Security: a view on Kosovo): What does gender analysis in military operations look like on the ground in situations of conflict? Where have militaries done it well in practice? Where have challenges arisen between planning and implementation?
- The Institute for Inclusive Security in US, at the twelfth annual colloquium, January 2011, recommendations for US Policy Makers, invited PK Exc. Director to contribute with her recommendations for US Policy Makers.
- Civil Society Dialogue Network meeting: Strategic Review of EULEX Kosovo: Assessing progress towards the end state of the Mission, 16 June 2015, Brussels (EPLO) recommendations for EULEX Mission Kosovo (PK Executive Director).
- Strong Cities Network Summit from on 11-12 May in Antalya, Turkey: “Theory and practice on community engagement and trust-building, counter-narratives and youth engagement” workshop and recommendations, (PK Executive Director);
- Business Corporate Mediation, within International Finance Corporate (IFC) & Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) of the World Bank Group projects’ for assignment with Compliance Advisor Ombudsman (CAO) SHTC in Kosovo and in Albania a multi-stakeholder facilitation meetings and roundtables done based on facts found during the Fact Finding Mission (2011-2012-2013)., etc.